Friday, December 9, 2011

five things that make me happy

colorful umbrellas.

source
source
source
 any candy shop. anytime. anywhere.

this one happens to be in Paris

source
these adorable little girls agree!

books. books. and more books.

 
source
The Long Room at Trinity College in Dublin.  
 One of the most beautiful rooms I've ever had the privilege to visit.
source
a really good burger.

 
source
Worth a try.

barn doors. indoors.
 
source
 
source
source
a gorgeous fireplace.

 
source
 
source
source
What makes you happy?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous images....the library/reading room at Trinity College is stunning isn't it?

:)

Lisa Johnson said...

Great minds think alike. I was just doing a pinterest search for barn doors the other day. Thinking of doing one in my entry. You had me at Hamburger, but make mine with cheese, please. Happy Holidays! Hope to bump into you soon!
XO,
Lisa

Chelsea said...

You're so cute :) I also love all of these things!