Monday, December 20, 2010

Playing With Words

I found the coolest thing!
It's called Wordle
If you're a wordie like me, this is for you!
 
Just type in a bunch of words press go and this is what you get...


I chose words that have meaning in my life. You could do the 
same or choose words to a favorite poem, story, song etc. Here is part
of The Night Before Christmas story...
 
Take a few minutes out of this crazy time of year and
try it! It might keep your kids busy for awhile too! 

Click here if you want to try it...
 


 
Careful, it's addicting...
Have a great week,
Laurie

5 comments:

Andy's Attic said...

This looks like so much fun...however it will have to wait till I finish getting ready for Santa as time is flying by.
Merry Christmas,
Annette

Chelsea said...

So cute! I'm going to have to try too :)

AuroraSuzette said...

Too fun! Thanks for sharing a great link. Merry Christmas.

Anne Marie said...

Hi Laurie!! YOU WON MY GIVEAWAY!!

email me at: ndfmama@gmail.com

give me your address and I'll send it off right away........

xo+Christmas Blessings,
Anne Marie

Junebug Furniture and Design said...

To Fun! Our family loves games too!

Wishing you & your family a very blessed Christmas!

XO Celia & Glad