Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What's New

What's new for you in 2011?
Some of my goals for the new year include:
Eat Clean
Work out consistently
Open an etsy shop
Spend quality time with extended family
Spend more time in the studio
Save more
Finish home decor projects and start some new ones!...

Looking at beautiful images is a great way to find
inspiration for completing those projects.
    Here are some of the trends I've come across for
home decor in 2011...

 
From Ikea...



 House and Home...

A little purple...
A bit of blue...


A splash of color...

Beautiful neutrals...

What do you hope to accomplish in the new year?

May 2011 find you chasing new dreams and living life to the fullest!
Laurie

Image one - House Beautiful Magazine
Images two, three, four, five - Ikea
Image six - House and Home
Images seven, eight, ten, eleven, thirteen - The Bella Life Blog
Image fourteen - Restoration Hardware

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Gorgeous photos! And your blog looks pretty good too :)

Kindred Roses said...

Endless posibilities...I love the purple!!!
Happy New Year my friend!
Julie

Anonymous said...

Opening an Etsy store is one of my goals , too.
So many options - so little time :)
Happy New Year!
Sue

Faded Plains said...

I'm loving that Ikea living room....soooo much. Sending you all my best for a wonderful New Year!

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

Oooh, these are beautiful images. I love them. I really must go over to Ikea soon. We have one a couple of hours away from us. I feel a trip coming on!

Sarahx