Monday, July 28, 2008

A Great Weekend at Barn House!!!

What a great weekend! The Barn House Flea Market was so much fun! It started with set up on Friday (11 hours)!!! My neice Kelly saved the day. She came out and waved her magic merchandising wand and made everything look great! Kelly did all that for us after a crazy week of Vacation Bible School (she is the children's Pastor at her church). She's amazing...


This is Kelly and her son Sawyer...


Worthy Goods tent (Me and Debbie).




This is our new friend Little ByRD. I don't have a picture of her but her sign is really cute don't you think??? Debbie and I had a great time getting to know her and oohing and aahing over all her great things. She is very talented I couldn't resist buying a great handmade wool bag from her...





The weather cooperated, the shoppers were out in full force, it was a successful flea market!

A big thanks to Joe and Jermonne. They were spectacular hosts to all of the vendors and shoppers. Go to their Barn House blog to read more...

2 comments:

Sparrow said...

That was such a FUN day, wasn't it? I wanna do ANOTHER Flea Market! Your booth was so beautiful! You and Debbie do such a great job! You are so sweet! I love you! Thank you so much for the trellises! I know exactly where they are going! I can't wait to see you again. We should plan another shopping trip!

Natalie

littlebyrd said...

Hi!!! I loved seeing your pictures - your booth really did look awesome - worth all the hard work. I can't wait to see you both again soon!