Saturday, March 5, 2011

Tread to Treasure

Running is a little like the famous line from Forrest Gump.
It's a box of chocolates.  You never know what you're going to get.

It's also a place I haven't been for six weeks.  Yesterday morning found me suited up and ready to go.  I wasn't expecting much and planned the shortest route possible.

Guess what...
It was really fun!

For some of you running and fun should not be in the same sentence.  Think about something you do that isn't always fun but good for you.   Have you ever come back from a walk, run, the gym etc. and wished you hadn't done the work out?
No, never. 
Whether it was a great or not so great work out you did it. That always feels good!

For a junk dealer like me running past these great old barns makes me drool...
 
 Yesterday after my run I got to go in this building and do a little picking...

This adorable and perfectly rusty, crusty vintage cart was a favorite treasure scavenged from the picking adventure...



Suit up and get out there.  You never know what you're going to get but I bet it will be something really good!


6 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love that shopping cart! You're inspiring, maybe I'll get out there with Eric :)

Florence said...

Great find,lucky girl! Florence

koralee said...

What a lovely area to run in...I don't run but I walk a lot...and soooo enjoy it.

I love love love this vintage shopping cart...yahoo for you.

Happy Monday to you.

EFT and Tapping said...

I missed watching Forrest Gump! It's such an amazing movie!

What Causes Anxiety said...

Sometimes, the best decisions goes unplanned. Keep running and move forward.

Tammy Gilley said...

I am diggin' that shopping cart!!!