Thursday, September 5, 2013

OMG...

I can't believe Fall is in the air. 
And I can't believe there has not been a post here since Febuary!

What?

I have a few things to share.

First off... If you are new to this blog, welcome.
My sister-in-law, Debbie and I share a business called Worthy Goods.
We are shoppers, antiquers, junkers, restorers, makers and sellers.

We put our passion for all of these together at 

The Fall Premier Show at Monticello opens September 6 and runs through September 29th.
Here are a few photos of what we put together.
You can find more on our Worthy Goods blog by clicking here and on Facebook.





Speaking of Fall and shopping...
Here are a few favorites.

source
source
source

For the home.

source
source
source
Fall garden.

source
source
source
That's all for now.
It's good to be back!

Laurie

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Worthy Goods' space at the Fall Show is BEAUTIFUL this year! As with every other year :)