Thursday, October 29, 2009

A View From the Coop

This is literally the view I had walking up the driveway from the coop this evening...

I happened to glance up and really take notice of a view I see every day. I was thinking about the gray skies and how they have their own kind of beauty (I am an Oregonian you know...), then I looked, actually saw, the Christmas tree crop behind our house. Standing at perfect attention, groomed and ready to enter our homes bringing beauty, comfort and tradition with them...

I plan to enjoy the remainder of the fall season while anticipating all the joy and magic the Christmas season brings...

Hope you do too...

5 comments:

Lori said...

Oh Laurie ~ the trees look perfect! I love oyur view from the coop...

The Flying Bee said...

Beautiful view!

Tracey said...

Oh those Christmas trees have me all excited! How beautiful!!!

:) T

Junebug Furniture and Design said...

Hi Laurie! Your view is beautiful! Isn't it funny to think October is the go-between...Whats next? I'm glad your enjoying these gorgeous autumn days.XOXO Glad & Cel/Junebug

anywhere_Smile said...

So, even though the links of london wedding attire is given the prime links jewellery focus, it is important to look into links of london uk issues like the choice of hair and make-up, cheap links of london shoes that compliment the attire and links london jewellery other such seemingly trivial yet very cheap watch charm important details.Things to Look Out for friendship bracelets by choosing, shoes that compliment your sweetie bracelets uk wedding attire perfectly. Make sure to not only Links london Chains focus on the look of the shoe but to also pay links london pendants attention to the material of the shoe.