Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wonderful People


Friends are relatives you make for yourself.  ~Eustache Deschamps


One of the best things about summer is catching up with friends and family...


Our wonderful friends and Pastors for years Dale and Margi Galloway were in town so my FAB sister threw a BBQ for our families...
top pic 1st row from left to right
brother-in-law Stuart, Aunt Susie, niece Becca
2nd row
Dale Galloway, me (Laurie), my sister Sis, nephew Luke, niece Faith, sister-in-law Nancy
3rd row
my husband Gary, sister-in-law Nancy, my brother Dan, Mom, Margi Galloway, my brother Tim 

Bottom pic
Sis, Margi, Mom, Laurie

Hope you're enjoying friends and family too!
Laurie

2 comments:

The Little Red Shop said...

How wonderful! This summer, we've truly been blessed with fellowship. God is so good! I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you at the BH show. Your booth was lovely! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and saying hello.

: )

Julie M.

Junebug Furniture and Design said...

Hi Laurie, It's great seeing family celebrating together. Summer is the best time for get togethers, to be outside is the best, I'm so grateful for the warm weather..it finally arrived. We so missed everyone at BH this year, with wedding coming in a few weeks, we are up to our knees in yard work and wedding preparations, we hope to make it next year. We miss seeing everyone. Thanks for the gorgeous photos.xo Glad & Cel