Wednesday, October 9, 2013

For the Health of it

Today is day one of my 

A brief explanation of the Whole 30 in the author's words:

A short-term nutritional reset, designed to help you restore a healthy metabolism, heal your digestive tract, calm systemic inflammation and put an end to unhealthy cravings, habits, and relationships with food. 

Click on the link below if you are curious and want to check it out.

This is the second time I have done a Whole 30. Last year about this time I was just finishing up! The motivation for taking on a second round is to clean up my habits, feel better, and drop a few pounds before the holidays.

The one thing that makes me sad about the next 30 days is giving up a great glass of wine with dinner.
No alcohol allowed (sad face).
These beauties are stored safely in my wine rack and are waiting patiently for the next 30 days.



No worries.
This served on ice in a wine glass will get me through.




Fabulous Whole 30 friendly recipes will soon find there way onto this blog. I can't wait to share them with you!  
I'll even throw in a few of my favorite workouts too.

Hang on...
Here we go!

P.S. All opinions are my own.  No payment or services have been exchanged for the amazing plugs sent their way!

No comments: