Thursday, September 4, 2008

What will it be?

If you have followed my blog this summer, then you will know that my sister-in-law Debbie and I have started a little business called "Worthy Goods". We buy, sell, and make wonderful treasures for your home. We are having a blast in this new adventure and often suffer from "new experience overload"! We have a sale coming up at Barn House on September 20th. You can click on the link to find out more about the wonderful Boys of Barn House, Joe and Jermonne. We appreciate them so much and love them dearly!



Below are some beautiful linen fabrics and trims I recently purchased and will probably end up at the Barn House sale. The big question is what will they turn into...


Here's a sneak peak at a few things that are in the works...







And aren't these little acorns cute...



The creative process is fun and I hope this will inspire you to do something creative too...

8 comments:

brittany said...

laurie, you are seriously so amazing. i need to be more like you!! we must reschedule you a trip to bend, i'm still so sad we missed you guys...

Little Cottage said...

WOW! I love the apron! Keep it coming, girl :o)))
I will not participate in the next BH sale, but will be on the sideline applauding (& buying)!!!
Sylvi

Kelly said...

I want the apron and pillows, great job, you have been working so hard! How exciting! I can't wait! Talk to you soon! I love you!!

Barn House said...

Hey Laurie!! Looks like you have been very busy getting ready for our next event. We miss you and can't wait to see you and Debbie! Are you lovely ladies working on a Worthy Goods blog??????? ;o)

J & J

Mrs.French said...

Yay! I so hope I can go...

Dalyn said...

I am DROOLING over that apron! WOnderful stuff! I have a whole room that needs to be redone, I'd love to get some inspiration, and your blog is just the thing- maybe I'll find some treasures here *U*
I found you from the blog Barn House- wonderful stuff. I'm in Washington too.
www.hickchickssoapbarn.com

Dalyn said...

p.s.- I linked you on my blog under Prim Shoppes & Such

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

Do you know what happened to the barn boys. I loved their blog and they seemed to just disappear. Any idea?
Thanks,
~Debra xxx
Capers of the vintage vixens